Photo Dump Friday

I've been getting complaints from my mom and Jason that I don't post enough on here, so I'm going to try to at least post photos every Friday.  You're welcome. Ha!

Trey's school visited the medical school today.
 



Our friends recently bought a house down the road...their parents are our neighbors, so we have been having a lot of fun!! 
 
 Jason finished the wall! Hooray! Now for a patio and plants! :)
 

 This girl plays hard!!
 

 One of these days I will hang up my Magnolia signs...
 
 Peanut Butter popcorn and Star Wars
 

Oregon had some beautiful weather last week!
 










We met up with some friends at a nursery/farm. It was such a fun day! 
 


They all were munching on apples 
 

Showing off her new leggings and "princess" dress

 First day at his new school!!
 




Here are some Easter fun pictures!



We love baby Avery!! 
 

Get Air and some sweet kiddos



Such a fun Birthday party! 
 












So,..Trey taught B how to draw tushies.... 
 

Happy Friday!!!

Comments