4th of July

Summer has arrived! Our summer started off incredibly busy. We had parties, and vacation bible school, house guests, and baseball. I feel like this week is our official first week of summer where we get to finally relax and do whatever we feel like doing each day. Summer is hands down my favorite season.  There is nothing like dirty kids with tan skin who smell like sunscreen!

We celebrated the 4th of July by going to a parade and then watching fireworks with our friends. It was such a fun day!




We walked down the road to our neighbors house and had a bbq and watched fireworks together. It's such a blessing having good friends for neighbors. The kids and adults had so much fun.





This cute boy turned eight on the 3rd. I don't even know how it's possible that I have an eight year old, We loaded up and headed to the Beach for the day. We always go to Newport for Trey's birthday and hit up Mo's and the Beach. It was so windy this year, so we had to shorten our Beach trip and head to the marine center. 





Summer is just the best. I have more pictures to post and a post for Brohdy's 6th Birthday camping trip.

Have a great weekend!

Comments