Hello! We are still alive! I still haven't figured out how to find time to blog. I'm working on that for the New Year, among other things...more on that later.
For now! Here are some pictures from our Christmas Season. It came and went so fast this year. We had a snow/ice storm and were able to start our break early and it still came too fast.
I sure do love the Christmas season with my family. The kids bring so much joy (and chaos) to the holiday season. We always try to keep the focus on Jesus. We read a lot of books and do an advent calendar, and of course play with our Little People Nativity.
We are so grateful that God sent us the greatest Gift. Merry Christmas everybody!
For now! Here are some pictures from our Christmas Season. It came and went so fast this year. We had a snow/ice storm and were able to start our break early and it still came too fast.
I sure do love the Christmas season with my family. The kids bring so much joy (and chaos) to the holiday season. We always try to keep the focus on Jesus. We read a lot of books and do an advent calendar, and of course play with our Little People Nativity.
We are so grateful that God sent us the greatest Gift. Merry Christmas everybody!
Anyone else a Gilmore's Girl fan??
Cookie decorating with our friends. I sure do love our Church family.
Our Christmas concert! Look at B's smile!
Delivering treats to our neighbors.
Sleepy Sprays for my aunts and cousins!
Civil War day!! Go BEAVS!

Comments
Post a Comment