Happy Birthday, Rue-Lou!


Our sweet and spicy Ruthie Jo-Lou turned two!!!! I don't even know how to begin to describe how much that we love this little girl. She is the sweetest, kindest, most loving little thing around. She also has a big personality and is a hoot. She loves to tell knock, knock jokes, give kisses, and she is the first person to comfort her brothers (or me) if they are upset. She loves to sing, dance, and count. Her favorite songs are, "ABC's" "I Won't Back Down," "Wildflowers," and Kenny Chesney's, "Wild Child."

She makes our life brighter and more exciting and we are so thankful that God chose us to be her parents.

We love you so much baby girl!!!


We had a small family "Wildflower" party for her. I have always called her my little wildflower and my little wild child. Her spirit is so free....I just know that she is going to do big things with her life!
























You also got a glimpse of our sunken down living room...changes are coming to that room...at some point. :)

I was having computer problems, so I plan on posting about Christmas tomorrow.

Comments