Whew!!! This summer is proving to be a crazy one! We finally closed on our new house and we have been busy painting and getting ready for our move this weekend. Pictures to come. Thank you TONS to my mom who painted with me every day last week and this week. She is the best!
We celebrated our Trey turning six last week. Where does the time go? We had so much fun celebrating our sweet boy! It's hard for me to even write about him turning six...time is just mean. I will say this. We are so proud of your heart Trey. You are kind and loving. You are bright and love life. You shine baby boy...so bright!!
We headed to the coast for Trey's birthday. It's a trip that I look forward to every year! Trey has the most fun Birthday!
We had a bbq on the 4th with family
Here are more photos from our summer thus far!
Jason took the boys camping to Coos Bay. It was supposed to be a family trip, but Rue and I were stuck at home with a nasty bug. :( They had a blast though!
I hope that everyone is having a happy summer. House pictures to come! :)
We celebrated our Trey turning six last week. Where does the time go? We had so much fun celebrating our sweet boy! It's hard for me to even write about him turning six...time is just mean. I will say this. We are so proud of your heart Trey. You are kind and loving. You are bright and love life. You shine baby boy...so bright!!
We headed to the coast for Trey's birthday. It's a trip that I look forward to every year! Trey has the most fun Birthday!
We had a bbq on the 4th with family
Here are more photos from our summer thus far!
Happy Father's Day to the best dad around!!!!
Jason took the boys camping to Coos Bay. It was supposed to be a family trip, but Rue and I were stuck at home with a nasty bug. :( They had a blast though!
My little hometown's parade!
I hope that everyone is having a happy summer. House pictures to come! :)















































Comments
Post a Comment