Hi there! We are still here and alive. I'm going to try harder to post...really, I am.
We just wrapped up spring break and I am so bummed. I'm not looking forward to the morning rush once again. Home school always seems more appealing after a break. I wouldn't start school until 9am and we wouldn't get out of our pajamas all day.... ;)
Back to Spring Break. Ruthie and I were sick for most of it. Nothing crazy...just major head colds. We stayed home for most of it, while Jason worked on our farmhouse table project. More on that later.
On Thursday we finally broke out of the house and met up with friends at the park. Once we were there, my friend and I decided that we should take the kids to coast the next day.
We loaded up my three kids and her two in her mom's suburban and hit the road and I am so glad that we did. It was such a fun day. We were pooped by the end of it, but it was worth it.
Then on Monday the kids and I headed to the Tulip Festival with my Sue and Bachan. It was so beautiful!
These two trips have made me so excited for summer! Let the adventures begin!
We just wrapped up spring break and I am so bummed. I'm not looking forward to the morning rush once again. Home school always seems more appealing after a break. I wouldn't start school until 9am and we wouldn't get out of our pajamas all day.... ;)
Back to Spring Break. Ruthie and I were sick for most of it. Nothing crazy...just major head colds. We stayed home for most of it, while Jason worked on our farmhouse table project. More on that later.
On Thursday we finally broke out of the house and met up with friends at the park. Once we were there, my friend and I decided that we should take the kids to coast the next day.
We loaded up my three kids and her two in her mom's suburban and hit the road and I am so glad that we did. It was such a fun day. We were pooped by the end of it, but it was worth it.
Then on Monday the kids and I headed to the Tulip Festival with my Sue and Bachan. It was so beautiful!
These two trips have made me so excited for summer! Let the adventures begin!













































Comments
Post a Comment