I haven't done a post on just my boys in a while and well, they have both changed so much! They are growing like weeds and are just so much fun. Here is what's new with them.
The Brohd
Oh, Brohdy! He has changed so much in the past few months. He keeps growing taller and cuter. His speech has also blossomed. He is expressing his needs and wants and we have learned that he is quite funny. He is sweet....stubborn...shy....and just plain awesome. He has me throwing my hands up in the air asking, "What were you thinking?!?!?!" to melting me two seconds later. He is still a mama's boy and I love it.
He is becoming more brave and is doing great in his speech class and Awanas. He even said his Awanas verse in class last week!
He loves his brother. Soooo much. He is pretty dependent on him, so I try to do individual play dates to help him become more independent.
He has been FULLY potty trained for some time now, but we have just recently ditched the pull up at night. GO B!!!
His favorite things right now are playing outside, cars and trucks, reading, and just being awesome.
We love you so much, Brohdster. So stinking much!
Trey-Man
This kid. He is such a sweet boy. He is kind, considerate, sensitive, and loving. He is the best big brother. He's so patient with his siblings....well, not always Brohdy...haha....but goodness. I love his heart.
He loves LEGOS and we call him the master builder. He also loves playing outside, reading, and going to school.
He is the first kid to tell me that he loves me. He loves, loves, loves his baby sister. He will do anything for her.
He is pretty sensitive and his feelings get hurt pretty easily, but he is working on being more understanding...and not always having to be right. :)
-We ditched the training wheels! Country living is rubbing off on him.
I am so thankful for this kid. He is so responsible and such a great leader. I love you so much my big, baby boy!
What I'm loving the most right now about these two guys:
-The way that Brohdy says, "Hi, mommy!"
-Trey's spontaneous hugs and kisses.
-Snuggling on the couch with them
-Watching them run free here at our new place. Country living is so where it's at.
-Watching them grow closer every day. The fighting still happens, but not as much. ;p
Life with two boys is such an adventure. I'm so thankful that they have each other and that Ruthie has them. God knew that I needed these two sweet boys!
The Brohd
Oh, Brohdy! He has changed so much in the past few months. He keeps growing taller and cuter. His speech has also blossomed. He is expressing his needs and wants and we have learned that he is quite funny. He is sweet....stubborn...shy....and just plain awesome. He has me throwing my hands up in the air asking, "What were you thinking?!?!?!" to melting me two seconds later. He is still a mama's boy and I love it.
He is becoming more brave and is doing great in his speech class and Awanas. He even said his Awanas verse in class last week!
He loves his brother. Soooo much. He is pretty dependent on him, so I try to do individual play dates to help him become more independent.
He has been FULLY potty trained for some time now, but we have just recently ditched the pull up at night. GO B!!!
His favorite things right now are playing outside, cars and trucks, reading, and just being awesome.
We love you so much, Brohdster. So stinking much!
Trey-Man
This kid. He is such a sweet boy. He is kind, considerate, sensitive, and loving. He is the best big brother. He's so patient with his siblings....well, not always Brohdy...haha....but goodness. I love his heart.
He loves LEGOS and we call him the master builder. He also loves playing outside, reading, and going to school.
He is the first kid to tell me that he loves me. He loves, loves, loves his baby sister. He will do anything for her.
He is pretty sensitive and his feelings get hurt pretty easily, but he is working on being more understanding...and not always having to be right. :)
-We ditched the training wheels! Country living is rubbing off on him.
I am so thankful for this kid. He is so responsible and such a great leader. I love you so much my big, baby boy!
What I'm loving the most right now about these two guys:
-The way that Brohdy says, "Hi, mommy!"
-Trey's spontaneous hugs and kisses.
-Snuggling on the couch with them
-Watching them run free here at our new place. Country living is so where it's at.
-Watching them grow closer every day. The fighting still happens, but not as much. ;p
Life with two boys is such an adventure. I'm so thankful that they have each other and that Ruthie has them. God knew that I needed these two sweet boys!




Comments
Post a Comment