Happy First Birthday,Ruthie!

So, I'm late on writing this post...I think that I was in denial that my baby is one. It really hit me last night as I was looking through pictures from the summer and I came across this little rolly polly.


Her rolls have started to thin out and I miss them A-LOT... goodness, she was scrumptious!



Back to wishing Ruthie Happy Birthday...

To my sweet baby girl,

I never thought that I wanted to have a daughter. I was pretty sure that I was destined to have boys, but you have proved me wrong...so wrong. You are so sweet and just plain precious. You are snugly, sassy, and full of life.

You love your brothers and oh my goodness do they love you back. They have never been jealous of you. They are always looking out for you...helping you...playing with you...and just plain loving you. You are so blessed!

You make life better. It's that simple.

We are close...I feel like you are my sidekick  and you that you need to come with me every where. You need me the most, but you sure do love your daddy, You have started to reach out to him more and want to kiss him often.

I could write forever about how full you make all of us. 

 I pray all of that time that you grow up to be a Godly woman. A woman with convictions. A brave woman that stands up for what is right. A woman that is kind. giving, and selfless. I just pray that you let the light of Jesus shine, baby girl.




We just love you sweetness!! Happy First Birthday to our precious baby girl!!

I'll have an update on her birthday party and stats soon! Also one on my sweet hooligans!

Comments