Happy 5th Birthday, Trey!

Trey!! You are five years old today. I just can't believe it. You are the first baby that I held in my arms. You brought me to life, buddy.






Trey. You are kind, loving, funny, intelligent, and just an awesome human being. You are becoming a leader and are a great big brother.

You are such a bright light in our lives buddy and you amaze us every single day with your whit and brains.

I feel that you are slowly growing up...that each year I'm having to let you go a little bit more....and it's so hard. You still ask to be held though and love to give me hugs and kisses. You also tell us all how much you love us.

You test my patience...you ask hard questions....and you teach me about grace every single day.

Happy 5th Birthday to my big, baby boy. Goodness. I just love you kiddo.



Comments