Sickness

All of the kids got hit with a nasty cold bug a couple of weeks back. Trey had it first...then little B...who woke me up at 4:30 am one morning in my bed holding his sippy, because he was so thirsty from his elevated fever. I thought and hoped that Brohdy was my last kiddo to get it. It was sad enough for my sweet little B to get sick, but then Ruthie caught it. She had such a bad cough that she was puking from it at least 2-3 times a day. Full blown puking. It was incredibly hard for me to watch her little body endure that and I was pretty emotional and stressed and begging God for His healing. I called the doctor...called Nic crying who then called another doctor. There just wasn't anything that they could for her. I did everything that I could to make her comfortable and to help get the mucus out of her tiny body. Praise Jesus that it only lasted a few days and that she's now back to her sweet self. Even through the puking that sweet girl was still smiling though.












 We also celebrated St. Patrick's Day!



















On a happier note. Jason built me a farmhouse table and bench! I have been wanting....asking...nagging...for one of these tables for years. He did a fantastic job on it! All I did was the stain and poly and he did everything else. I love it! I keep sitting at it and smiling. :) I'm hoping that it is a piece of furniture that will stay in our family for years!

Before...this table will now become our patio table after some protective paint since ours blew off of our deck and broke during a wind storm. I spent a nap time shop vacuuming all of the glass out of the grass. Fun  stuff! Don't mind the giant lego box...or the fork from breakfast.


AFTER!!









Soccer starts up again this Saturday for Trey! I can't wait! Trey also raised his training wheels on his bike and he's determined to have those babies off soon.

Trey has also been staying with his Grandma Sue twice a month...Brohdy isn't quite old enough to stay the night yet. The boys take turns going to her house most Fridays. The one that gets to go LOVES it...the one that doesn't always feels a bit lost without their other half. It's nice that I get to spend some extra time with each boy though. Thank you Sue!

Speaking of them...we have caught Trey sleeping in Brohdy's bed a few times....



Ruthie has been giving me small giggles this past week. :) Is there anything better than a baby's first laugh? I don't think so! :) She's also three months old next week. Wah.


We watched Ryder for an hour one day so that Nic and Adam could sign on their new house! Congrats guys!



Jason participated in a leadership class with our pastor this past fall/winter. He was given the opportunity to give a 15 minute sermon in front of her our church. He did so good!! I have loved watching his faith grow this past year. Here's my favorite quote from his sermon. Good job babe!


We have a busy week and weekend ahead of school, tumbling, eye doctor appointments and a birthday party on Saturday for one of Trey's classmates..soccer....and then a mom/daughter afternoon for me with my mama who just got back from AZ! Let the fun begin.... .again!

Comments