Ruthie turned two weeks old on Wednesday. Her life is already flying by and I don't like it!
-She weighed 10lbs on Tuesday and it looks like she has already gotten longer! I've had to pack up most of her newborn clothes and she is in size one diapers. She is growing like a weed!
-She is a good baby! She reminds me of Brohdy so far. Sleeps a lot....is super mellow until she's tired...and loves to nurse.
-She's had some really good nights of sleep and some ok nights of sleep. :) She's gone a few nights where she's slept 5 hours straight already! Yahoo!
-She has bright blue eyes at this point. They remind me of B's. We will see if they stick!
-She has reminded me that it takes some time to get out of the door with a newborn....oh and two busy boys. :)
-I think that she looks so much like her brothers. She reminds me of both of them and I can't wait to see her little look and personality develop!
We just love this little, sweet pea!
Ok just for fun.......Here is a picture of me when I was newborn....
Everyone always says that our kids get their hair from Jason....and most of the time I don't bother to correct them, because, well, Jason has great hair. I'm pretending that Ruthie is going to look just like me. :)
-She weighed 10lbs on Tuesday and it looks like she has already gotten longer! I've had to pack up most of her newborn clothes and she is in size one diapers. She is growing like a weed!
-She is a good baby! She reminds me of Brohdy so far. Sleeps a lot....is super mellow until she's tired...and loves to nurse.
-She's had some really good nights of sleep and some ok nights of sleep. :) She's gone a few nights where she's slept 5 hours straight already! Yahoo!
-She has bright blue eyes at this point. They remind me of B's. We will see if they stick!
-She has reminded me that it takes some time to get out of the door with a newborn....oh and two busy boys. :)
-I think that she looks so much like her brothers. She reminds me of both of them and I can't wait to see her little look and personality develop!
We just love this little, sweet pea!
Ok just for fun.......Here is a picture of me when I was newborn....
Everyone always says that our kids get their hair from Jason....and most of the time I don't bother to correct them, because, well, Jason has great hair. I'm pretending that Ruthie is going to look just like me. :)

Comments
Post a Comment