I can't believe that Christmas is already over! We have had two very busy, but fun weeks. I don't have a lot of time to go into details, so I'll let all of the pictures do the talking. :)
Trey had school Christmas concert. He did such a great job and was sooo adorable!!!
This picture is blurry, but he also had his class Christmas party. Look at how cute those aprons are that our class mom sewed for all of the kids!! They also decorated gingerbread houses. It was such a fun time!
We took the boys to our lighted parade. It was super. super short this year due to it being rescehduled.
Waiting for the parade to start!
We decorated gingerbread men!
We had our big Christmas at the river house.
We had Christmas Eve at my folks...
Their big gift that I scored at a garage sale and their stockings!
We made Jesus a "Birthday Cake" and sang Him Happy Birthday.
Rocking out on the drums that Gramma Sue got him!
Our activity Nativity that I threw together. I'm going to tweak it for next year, but it was still a lot of fun!
My view Christmas morning...God is so good!
I hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas with their loved ones!















































Comments
Post a Comment