Trey had a couple of firsts this past week. He had his first soccer game last Saturday. It didn't go as smoothly as we hoped. Trey enjoyed warming up with his teammates, but didn't like running up and down the field. It was too much chaos for him. I know Trey and he has always been a tad hesitant when he tries new things. He left with a smile on his face and that is what it's all about. We talked about being helpful to his teammates, so we're hoping that Saturday goes a tad better. My job as his mom is to make sure that he's having fun...being respectful, but having fun is so important at this age. When I worked at the Club I sadly saw too many parents get way too involved in their young children's sports and sucked away all of the fun. I have vowed never to be that parent! We will continue to talk to Trey about good sportsmanship and the importance of letting go and having fun. I know Trey...he will get there. :)
Jason is the coach. He did a great job! I will definitely be praying for his patience this season. :)
Trey also had his first day of pre-school!!! He had a blast and can't wait to go again. This whole parenting thing is tough. It hurts my mama heart to watch him grow up and become more independent, but it's also so fun and exciting. I still wish that they would never grow up. A girl can dream, right? My prayers for Trey's school year is that God protects his heart and body, that Trey grows closer to God, and that Trey leads by example and is kind to all.
Jason is the coach. He did a great job! I will definitely be praying for his patience this season. :)
Trey also had his first day of pre-school!!! He had a blast and can't wait to go again. This whole parenting thing is tough. It hurts my mama heart to watch him grow up and become more independent, but it's also so fun and exciting. I still wish that they would never grow up. A girl can dream, right? My prayers for Trey's school year is that God protects his heart and body, that Trey grows closer to God, and that Trey leads by example and is kind to all.



























Comments
Post a Comment