The boys have been sharing a room for almost a week and it has been going pretty good! The first night was rough....R-O-U-G-H. It took them almost two hours to fall asleep and then Brohdy woke up in the middle of the night (which never happens) and was bugging his brother. I ended up sleeping on their floor...haha. We learned from that night..split their beds...we had them L shaped...and it has been pretty smooth sailing ever since. We've had one bad nap day, but other than that naps have even been going good! It's taken patience...discipline...and humor, but we're doing it! Yahoo! I just love the idea of them being close...growing up in the same room....sharing stories....and being a tad mischievous. Their giggles every night are pretty cute until Brohdy starts to get wild. I'm almost done with the decorating. I'm on the hunt for fabric for their closets and pillow cases and a couple of more wall hangings and then we're done! I barely spent any money on their room. I just used old spray paint, found cheap bedding (thanks mom!), and bought some felt. Here's a preview:
Potty training is going much better this time around! Is B fully potty trained? Nope, but he's getting there. I think he could be, but summer is busy and we have been going places in the mornings. He's able to sit on the potty all by himself and goes while he is on it. I'm proud of that little, stubborn stinker. :)
I have pictures from the Steam Up last weekend and pictures from my grandma's 86th Birthday party and an update on her health. :) This weekend is my hometown's country music fest and I'm excited to hang out with my folks. I've dusted off my cowboy boots. :) Have a great weekend!
Potty training is going much better this time around! Is B fully potty trained? Nope, but he's getting there. I think he could be, but summer is busy and we have been going places in the mornings. He's able to sit on the potty all by himself and goes while he is on it. I'm proud of that little, stubborn stinker. :)
I have pictures from the Steam Up last weekend and pictures from my grandma's 86th Birthday party and an update on her health. :) This weekend is my hometown's country music fest and I'm excited to hang out with my folks. I've dusted off my cowboy boots. :) Have a great weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment