I'm a tad behind on this post...whoops! We headed up to Suttle Lake to visit my family and for Trey to finally get to use his fishing pole with my dad. The first thing that happened was that Trey got his finger stuck in a bike chain...we had been there for maybe 5 minutes...thankfully we got his finger out safely! We always bring the party!
The weather was awesome and we had a blast! Here are some pictures:
This is kind of a short post. We have been pretty busy around and I have more pictures to add! On a business note....I'm planning on making my blog private within the week. I think that all I have to do is add your email to my reading list, so please email me at karaenright@hotmail.com or just text me if you want to keep reading the blog. Trey is getting older and going to be in school next years, so I'm trying to protect his privacy a bit more. Thank you for understanding!! :)
The weather was awesome and we had a blast! Here are some pictures:
My Uncle Ed's Birthday cake
This is kind of a short post. We have been pretty busy around and I have more pictures to add! On a business note....I'm planning on making my blog private within the week. I think that all I have to do is add your email to my reading list, so please email me at karaenright@hotmail.com or just text me if you want to keep reading the blog. Trey is getting older and going to be in school next years, so I'm trying to protect his privacy a bit more. Thank you for understanding!! :)






















Comments
Post a Comment