Brohdy turns two tomorrow!!! I'll write more about that tomorrow, but for now here are some pictures of Brohdy's Lil' Monster Party. We kept it small and simple again this year and it was a lot of fun.
I tried to replicate Market of Choice's lemon almond poppy seed cake....it turned out pretty yummy!
Check out these awesome cake pops that my sister n law made!!! They were so adorable!!! Thank you Suzi!!
Overall, the party was simple, short, fun, and sweet! Thank you to our awesome families for your help and for spoiling our boy! I'm taking the boys out for a special birthday brunch tomorrow. How is Brohdy already two??? I just can't believe it!
Don't mind the shadow.... Kerry made these cute and yummy cupcakes!! She never lets me down with her creativity and talent.
I tried to replicate Market of Choice's lemon almond poppy seed cake....it turned out pretty yummy!
My cute little, almost two year old.
Jason and I tried to make monster cake pops...
Check out these awesome cake pops that my sister n law made!!! They were so adorable!!! Thank you Suzi!!
Brohdy likes to cover his eyes when he gets his embarrassed...
Look, no hands!
The kids all got bug catching kits in their goody bags...Trey was into it.
Overall, the party was simple, short, fun, and sweet! Thank you to our awesome families for your help and for spoiling our boy! I'm taking the boys out for a special birthday brunch tomorrow. How is Brohdy already two??? I just can't believe it!































Comments
Post a Comment