Its My Joy to Honor You

This post is going to consist of loads of pictures. I'm tad behind on my posting, with no good excuse other than we have been busy, but what is new.

First, I'll start with Trey's tumbling pictures. He had fun the first day, but the next week didn't go as smoothly. I'm really happy with the teacher and class. I only wish that Brohdy could do it too...it would save us from a lot of tears and screaming...from all of us. :)









Last weekend we had some park playtime and Jason flew the airplane that his dad got him.





















We did some painting outside....




We celebrated Jesus!

"I'm forgiven because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well
Your spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again"

This was the first year that Trey started to ask questions about why Jesus had to die for us. Oh, Jesus. Thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you for your love and grace. Thank you for the joy that you bless us with.














My family is missing in this picture. I ran up after Church to visit my grandma and family, while the boys napped. Another great thing was that I forgot to wear my wedding ring...whoops!




 

We caught some bugs on Easter too!




 These kiddos sure do love each other. Its awesome watching them play!




Lael might be bigger than B at this point. How cute was he in his little sweater? 

 No worries....my kids like to run around pant less...



We also started swim lessons yesterday. This was Trey's first year going without mommy or daddy. He needs to work on sitting still and listening, but overall he did pretty good. :) Brohdy loved being back in the pool! He jumped in, blew bubbles, and went underwater.













Here are a couple of random pictures to end this super long post. :)



 He always has to have a job site....


 Oh, Brohdy...you have been giving your mama a run for her money these past couple of weeks...and headaches, but you are awesome....and snugly...and my baby...



So, we have been busy, but we've been having fun. I was even able to have a lunch/shopping day with Ang, Ash, and Michelle in Portland. It was a beautiful day and it's always nice to be able to catch up with them. The next day my mom and I hit up a really good antique sale and I scored a super cute end table for the boy's room and a new shelf. Jason was able to get 1/2 of the bunk beds put together and Trey is loving sleeping in it. I think that we might L shape the beds until Trey is a tad older, but he seems to think that he wants to sleep on the top bunk. Maybe I can put padding on the ground? :) I'll have updated pictures of their room once it's finished and my bead board project in my laundry room.

I'm really hoping that it stays sunny this week! I want to start my starters for my greenhouse. I already have peas, strawberries, and blueberries coming in!!! Bring on garden season!!


Comments