Busy Fun!

We survived another time change! I'm loving the longer evenings and I can almost smell our summer BBQs.  We have been busy this past week playing outside and hanging with friends. We were able to squeeze in a couple of play dates with some of our favorite buddies. Jess and the girls came over and then Lea and her sweet boys stopped by. Trey loves having friends over and Brohdy tries his best to keep up. Speaking of  Brohdy....he has been waking up in the middle of the night every other night crying...we think that his two year molars must be coming in. He goes right back to sleep, but it's been a tad rough on us. Broken sleep is no fun.



















 Hey mom, I'm stuck. I laughed.





The one play date picture that I was able to take...notice that deflated ball pit in the background?







One of my favorite ladies from church stopped by today and shared some reading tips for Trey. She is one of Trey's Awanas teachers and is just the sweetest lady. She let is borrow some fun things that I'll share on here here when I get my act together...oh and those flashcards that I talked about...I can't wait for the day when Trey really reads to us...right now he has books memorized and loves to "read" to Brohdy. Trey can read words, but hasn't read any full sentences yet, though I think that he's close.  Brohdy on the other hand is taking his sweet time with talking though he's obsessed with letters right now. He still only says a handful of words that include, "Mama, dadd, bubba, nana, thank you, and all done." He's too busy destroying things and being stubborn. :)

Treyton starts tumbling today! His buddy Emry will be in his class...those two should have some fun together. :)

Let me tell you about this trophy...Jason was the champ of his football league this year....they ship this bad boy all over the United States...I told Jason that he could put it on the plant ledge...maybe...My cousin told me that I'm getting a napkin with his autograph on it for being the champ of mine...awesome....



We have a busy weekend celebrating Kaylie and Bronson's birthdays. We will also be dedicating our boys to the church on Sunday. I am so excited for this. I'll have more details on our prayer for the boys next week.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Comments