Colds Take Two and Heart Day!

I'm a tad behind on blogging since we were struck with colds again last week. This particular cold included fevers, grouchy kids, and a sick and grouchy mom. Jason was also hit with it and he never seems to get sick. It was a tough week, but we survived...again. I didn't do it gracefully by any means  but we made it through and now we are almost completely healthy. Yahoo!

I have also learned that boys do not rest when they are sick....like ever.

Sick buddy! He had it the worst. :(















We spent our Valentines Day volunteering at the Pregnancy Center. I am running crafts for a parenting class that happens once a month. The boys came with me since they have some super sweet ladies that babysit. I was pretty nervous to be leading it, but it ended up being amazing. The girls were so sweet and I really enjoyed talking with them! Not to mention that they have a Keurig machine...score! :) I'm thankful that God has directed to spend time with these wonderful girls!

We ate heart shaped cinnamon rolls and daddy brought home dinner. The boys were spoiled by their grammies and grandma Sue. I'll post pictures of the soft blankets that Sue made them. Thank you guys! :)

It was a great Valentines Day. Low key and simple, but a little extra special and it was filled with extra Valentines Day hugs as Trey liked to call them. :)






J's best work to date. I love my homemade cards! :)



Comments