Best Time of the Year!!

I have always been obsessed with Christmas. I love everything about it. It has become even more awesome since I became a mom.  It takes a lot more work, but the effort is so worth it! We have been keeping busy doing as many fun Christmas activies as possible. Here's what we have done thus far.

We visted Storybook Land last weekend. It took us over an hour to get through it this year, because the kids were so into it. It was so much fun.











Best picture ever.....ha





This kid was so happy to FINALLY eat a candy cane....he has asked for one since October....

 Love these kiddos!




 Trey was done....




 That night was our town's little light up Christmas parade...the boys loved it!!!



Trey and his ear muffs....I don't think that he really needs them, but he requests them now when he knows that we're going to a parade. Whatever works.





Here is some of our Christmas decor! 


 My pseudo mantle...one day I'll have a fireplace...one day!


 Garland is on!


We decorated Christmas Trees. Trey took it seriously this year, while Brohdy only wanted to stuff his face with candy.




 Window Clings. This was their second chance. They tore up the first batch of them and were warned that they would lose out on them for the rest of the month.....these ones are still intact. :)


This kid....is hilarious....

Little cheese ball


Trey decorated his very first batch of Christmas cookies! I was so proud of him!!


 I hope that everyone is truly enjoying this amazing season. It is absolutely, positively the best time of the year!!!


Comments