We took a trip to Hermiston and Richland, WA this past weekend. We were able to visit with our old friends and neighbors and also stay with one of Jason's old friends that I had never met. It was such an awesome weekend and the boys had so much fun. They traveled great and slept awesome for the most part. Brohdy didn't do so hot the first night, but he napped great and then slept amazing the second night. Trey slept great both nights. I was nervous about them sleeping in different beds since they're so used to their own beds, but they proved me wrong. I learned that worrying does nothing for me.
We had a lot of fun hanging out with Katie, Kyle, and the kiddos. Their little baby girl, Hannah has gotten so big and she is seriously the sweetest thing. Trey dived right back into playing with Harrison and Avery. I miss that family so much!
We traveled to Richland the next day and stayed with Jason's friends, JJ and Erin who live on 6 acres and their view was so beautiful! Funny thing is that Erin and I discovered that her volleyball team beat my volleyball team to go to State my senior year...small world. She was tons of fun to talk to and they were so kind and made us feel like we were at home. Did I mention their adorable, smart, and sweet little girl Sonora? Oh my goodness.She was awesome!
It was such a fun trip and I'm thankful that we did it. It has made me feel more comfortable driving longer distances and staying in new places with the boys. Bring on the fun! :)
We had a lot of fun hanging out with Katie, Kyle, and the kiddos. Their little baby girl, Hannah has gotten so big and she is seriously the sweetest thing. Trey dived right back into playing with Harrison and Avery. I miss that family so much!
We traveled to Richland the next day and stayed with Jason's friends, JJ and Erin who live on 6 acres and their view was so beautiful! Funny thing is that Erin and I discovered that her volleyball team beat my volleyball team to go to State my senior year...small world. She was tons of fun to talk to and they were so kind and made us feel like we were at home. Did I mention their adorable, smart, and sweet little girl Sonora? Oh my goodness.She was awesome!
It was such a fun trip and I'm thankful that we did it. It has made me feel more comfortable driving longer distances and staying in new places with the boys. Bring on the fun! :)







Comments
Post a Comment