Go Beavs & VOTE!!

We went to the Beaver game this past Saturday with our good buddies Jordan, Molly, Troy, and Ang. It was a long, but fun day. We even ended with a Beaver win! Thank you mom for watching the boys!









 Last week little B helped me do some yard clean up, while big brother napped. Brohdy has been itching to play outside for a couple of weeks now and he was so excited to have the whole backyard to himself!






Lastly, I hope that you all took the time to vote. We are so blessed to be able to freely vote for our leaders. Our men and women of the military bust/busted their butts to make that possible. I have been passionate about politics ever since I turned 18 and was able to vote. I've spent many years researching the different political parties and their agendas.  I don't always agree with everything that a candidate or party believes in and this year is no exception.

There is one thing that will never change with the way I vote. I vote to protect innocent lives....our unborn children....our future. Proverbs 6:17 This is something that I have always been passionate about and became even more invested in once I saw my little babies on an ultra sound machine. Even my first baby that I lost.....My first baby who had a heartbeat and arm and leg buds at a mere 6 weeks old....two weeks after conception. I use the Bible as my voters pamphlet.



Obviously, other factors play into who I vote for, but this blog isn't really meant for political rantings. I honestly can't wait for the election to be over. I hate all of the negativity and pompous people who never take the time to open their ears or hearts.

I'm actually not that nervous about the outcome of this election. There's no reason to be. It doesn't matter who is in office. God will give us who we deserve. Of course I will feel some disappointment if the candidate that I voted for doesn't get elected, but in reality Jesus is King anyways. :)

STILL. Use your right people. Get out there and vote!!!

Comments