Molars, College Friends, Birthdays & Sunshine

Brohdy is getting his molars in long with some other teeth and he has been waking up in the middle of the night this past week. Normally it has been fine since he goes right back to sleep, but today he was up and ready to party at 4 AM. Mama is tired and I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee as he is now napping and Trey is getting spoiled by watching Higgily Town in our bed. Of course I stayed up late watching Parenthood last night...that always happens....kids know when you stay up late and always wake up early the next day....I will learn this some day. :) 

 We had a fun weekend celebrating our niece Talitha's 4th Birthday. My brother's family just moved into a new house that has a HUGE backyard, so the kids had a blast running around.

Little Lael is getting so big! He is just the sweetest!




Brohdy was really checking Lael out....














 
After church on Sunday I drove to Portland to meet up with some of old buddies from college...well, two are from friends from grade school, but I hung out a lot with this group of girls in college. Traffic was a tad crazy, but it was so nice to meet up with these girls and get caught up! Thanks Lindsey, Liz, Susan, and Sandy for a great lunch!!

The forecast is telling us that it's supposed to rain this weekend. We have been so spoiled with such nice weather and I sure am going to miss seeing my dirty, little boys enjoy the sunshine.

Cold enough in the mornings to wear hats! I love it!



The beautiful Japanese Lantern plant that Bachan gave me. I want one of these in my planter box!


Dirt, snot, and strawberries out of our garden. Sweetness.






This is the look that B gives us when he is being naughty. He was putting rocks somewhere that Daddy did not approve of...Jason didn't notice, but B kept giving him the look...




Busted. This was right before he came running to me... :)








Painting for Daddy and Grams...you're next Sue and Bachan. :)


Have a great week...I'm off to make another pot of coffee!

Comments