Whew!! What a busy week this has been!! We had Ashley's wedding week and I had to leave my boys for two nights. It was rough being away from them and I am so happy to be home. Thank you Sue and Mom for watching them!! I'll have a separate post on Ben & Ash's amazing wedding, but for now I wanted to write about what the boys have been up to lately.
Trey
Favorite songs: Anything by Blake Shelton. You also love Eric Church's, "Springsteen", FFH, "One of These Days", Dierks Bentley, "5150", Jake Owen, "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" , COUNTRY MUSIC, and Christian music. We also dig Tom Petty. You are way into music buddy and I love it!! I love listening to your sweet voice when you're singing. :)
Favorite Shows/Movies: You are obsessed, like majorly obsessed with Little Einsteins..and Higgily Town Heroes. Cars I and Cars II are your favorite movies, but that's about the extent of your TV watching. You still enjoy Handy Manny and Word World, but we rarely watch them.
Favorite Toys: Cars...cars...cars...and more cars. You love your hot wheels! You also love your Melissa & Doug spelling game...your magnets and books. You love working with numbers and letters. You are a studios little dude, but also a wild one! You also love playing outside and using your imagination.
You're a crack up and can melt my heart in an instant, but you're also stubborn and can be a stinker. I always say that you're too smart for your own good...and I say that with all of the love in my heart. ;)
Your 3 year check up went great. You're still tall (75%) and lean (50%) with a big noggin. :)
I think that you're a good listener even though you can be a stinker. You listen when I ask you to do things and you know to stay by mama in the parking lot. You also like to walk when we go to the store now and you do a pretty good job at it. :) You also listen to me when I ask you to sit in time-out. :) You're becoming a bigger helper the older that you get.
You're way into babies right now. You always ask me for another baby....I always tell you that you need to be more loving to the baby you have before that's going to happen. :)
Brohdy
I never really wrote about how Brohdy is walking everywhere these days. You started walking when you were 13 months and are running now. I love your waddle!
You have also grown!!! You weigh almost 24lbs and are now in the 25% for height!!! Oh and 91% for head...haha!
We are working on your verbal communication. You still only say a few words, but you know what stuff is when we point to them.
You're still a little snuggle bug, but you also are very vocal about what you like and don't like. You're more sensitive than your brother. :)
You still LOVE to eat!! Most days I have to feed you dinner before your daddy gets home since you beg and whine in the kitchen, while I'm cooking dinner.
You still are a good sleeper and have a pretty early bedtime. 7pm is about the latest that you can stay up. You have been one nap a day most days, but sometimes you need two. Your one nap lasts around 3 hours, but your two naps can be 1 1/2 to 2 hours each.
You love to shoot hoops and play T-ball.
You are a great booty dropper!
You're also still a mama's boy. :) I've been told that you're starting to look more like me, but I can still see a lot of your daddy in you.
You follow your brother around everywhere and always want what he has...which has caused a few tears and timeouts, but we're getting there. :)
You love being chased....especially by your daddy!
You have a very sensitive soul and your feelings get hurt easily, but you're also goofy and can get a tad wild. :)
These two little boys continue to keep me busy, but like I've said a million times...I love every minute of it!!
Trey
Favorite songs: Anything by Blake Shelton. You also love Eric Church's, "Springsteen", FFH, "One of These Days", Dierks Bentley, "5150", Jake Owen, "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" , COUNTRY MUSIC, and Christian music. We also dig Tom Petty. You are way into music buddy and I love it!! I love listening to your sweet voice when you're singing. :)
Favorite Shows/Movies: You are obsessed, like majorly obsessed with Little Einsteins..and Higgily Town Heroes. Cars I and Cars II are your favorite movies, but that's about the extent of your TV watching. You still enjoy Handy Manny and Word World, but we rarely watch them.
Favorite Toys: Cars...cars...cars...and more cars. You love your hot wheels! You also love your Melissa & Doug spelling game...your magnets and books. You love working with numbers and letters. You are a studios little dude, but also a wild one! You also love playing outside and using your imagination.
You're a crack up and can melt my heart in an instant, but you're also stubborn and can be a stinker. I always say that you're too smart for your own good...and I say that with all of the love in my heart. ;)
Your 3 year check up went great. You're still tall (75%) and lean (50%) with a big noggin. :)
I think that you're a good listener even though you can be a stinker. You listen when I ask you to do things and you know to stay by mama in the parking lot. You also like to walk when we go to the store now and you do a pretty good job at it. :) You also listen to me when I ask you to sit in time-out. :) You're becoming a bigger helper the older that you get.
You're way into babies right now. You always ask me for another baby....I always tell you that you need to be more loving to the baby you have before that's going to happen. :)
Brohdy
I never really wrote about how Brohdy is walking everywhere these days. You started walking when you were 13 months and are running now. I love your waddle!
You have also grown!!! You weigh almost 24lbs and are now in the 25% for height!!! Oh and 91% for head...haha!
We are working on your verbal communication. You still only say a few words, but you know what stuff is when we point to them.
You're still a little snuggle bug, but you also are very vocal about what you like and don't like. You're more sensitive than your brother. :)
You still LOVE to eat!! Most days I have to feed you dinner before your daddy gets home since you beg and whine in the kitchen, while I'm cooking dinner.
You still are a good sleeper and have a pretty early bedtime. 7pm is about the latest that you can stay up. You have been one nap a day most days, but sometimes you need two. Your one nap lasts around 3 hours, but your two naps can be 1 1/2 to 2 hours each.
You love to shoot hoops and play T-ball.
You are a great booty dropper!
You're also still a mama's boy. :) I've been told that you're starting to look more like me, but I can still see a lot of your daddy in you.
You follow your brother around everywhere and always want what he has...which has caused a few tears and timeouts, but we're getting there. :)
You love being chased....especially by your daddy!
You have a very sensitive soul and your feelings get hurt easily, but you're also goofy and can get a tad wild. :)
These two little boys continue to keep me busy, but like I've said a million times...I love every minute of it!!
Watering the blueberry plants
Yes, Brohdy...I love it when you throw every single toy out.
Evening attire!
My little gardener!
Ang and baby Charli came to visit us, while the boys had their draft...Trey was in love with Charli...can you blame him?
Sending daddy off to work!























Comments
Post a Comment