Ducks & Bridal Shower

We took the boys to the park to feed ducks for the first time! It was a tad crazy since there were so many ducks, but the boys had a blast. We also had to hit up a couple of playgrounds. What a fun Saturday Morning!

First time eating corn on the cob!

Saturday morning book club!

























On Sunday was one of my oldest and dearest friend's bridal shower. Ashley's wedding is in three weeks!! Her sister Melissa threw her shower. She has a beautiful house with a serene backyard. It was loaded with hydrangeas and I was drooling over it! She did such a great job on the shower and it was such a fun day. My mama and Brohdy came with me, which made the day even better! Brohdy is such a charmer. :) I sure do love spending one on one time with my boys.....and time with my mama. Daddy and Trey stayed behind to go to Church and get some things done. Kerry from Little Shindigs made the cupcakes of course and they were so pretty and insanely tasty. I found a new favorite flavor with Lemon Drop! Yum! She is so talented and everyone was raving about her cupcakes!!

Pretty Michelle and Ash


 Mama and the Brohd







I am so looking forward to Ashley's wedding to Ben. Ashley and I go way back and she has always been like a sister to me. We've been through so much together and have always been there for each other.  She is kind, hilarious, giving and obviously beautiful! I am so thankful that she has found such a wonderful man in Ben. She deserves the best! We don't get to see each other as often as we would like since we live a couple of hours away, but I will always cherish her friendship.  I can't wait to stand up with her on her special day. I just love that girl!!!

We are gearing up for a camping trip next weekend. We are taking the boys swimming and fishing. I can't wait!

Comments