Lounging Around

The boys and I have been lounging around this week and it has been wonderful! We have ran a few errands, gone on bike rides and walks, but  for the most part we have stayed home. It was nice to be able to recuperate from the busyness of last week. The boys are also getting over colds that they caught at VBS...did I mention that Trey came home with a black one day? I posted a video at the end of what his version of what happened is. :) He actually got it from rough housing with his buddies in a tent. Well, actually the video won't post, so I will try to post it on a separate entry. Stinking blogger. :)

We went to watch J play softball and we stopped to get Ice-Cream first.










 We've been playing outside a lot and picking veggies and fruit from our mini garden. Good stuff!





We are attempting a reward system for Treyton. Can you tell how he feels about the sad face jar? Nice artwork, buddy.


He can be kind to his baby brother.

The madness that occurs at our house


Comments