Home Improvements & Hike

We took the boys for a small hike last weekend near my hometown. They boys loved being packed around and Trey was able to walk for a bit. I think that Trey's favorite part of the day was throwing rocks. :) Brohdy fell asleep just as we were finishing our hike and slept through our picnic.












Jason has been using his design and building skills to make me a couple of new home decor items. He built me this sweet organizing wall unit since our counter was getting cluttered in the corner with all of my papers. :) He also built me these cute little mason jar wall hanging things. I saw these in a second hand store, but was too cheap to buy them. It's nice being married to a crafty man! Thanks babe!!!









I sewed the boys a new reading tent this past week that I saw on Pinterest. What would I do without that site? :) I used this tutorial, but I kind of did my own thing. I didn't end up having to cut the second sheet. I want to hang this outside one day when we move and have more trees and area.


My sewing isn't awesome, but the boys can't tell. :) Trey calls it his hide and seek tent. We had a blast in there snuggling and reading yesterday. I hope that one day my sewing skills improve!



Comments