We just wrapped up a fun weekend celebrating Jason as the best daddy! We had nothing going on this weekend besides house chores and we took full advantage of it! We fixed our sprinkler system for my flowers and vegetable beds and then Jason went to the store and came home with a bike trailer for the kids to ride in. The boys loved it and so did we.
On Fathers day Jason was able to sleep in and I made him breakfast cups and he drank coffee out of his new Best Daddy mug that the boys got him. We headed to church...came home....ate lunch...the boys took long naps and then Jason took Trey to his very first movie!! They went and watched the new Madagascar movie and Trey loved it! Jason said that he got a little squirmy towards the end, but overall had so much fun. I loved hearing all about it after they came home. Baby brother and I went for a long wagon walk to pass the time by.
We had an awesome weekend celebrating Jason....who in my eyes is the best daddy around. He is so involved, loving, helpful and just plain awesome to our boys. These two little hooligans love their daddy so much. I'm so thankful him. We love you daddy!!!!
Before I go, I want to wish my dad and dad 'n' law Happy Father's Day. We're so fortunate to have two amazing men in our lives....who are also the best grandpas. Thank you for all that you do. We love you so much!!!
BUSTED
On Fathers day Jason was able to sleep in and I made him breakfast cups and he drank coffee out of his new Best Daddy mug that the boys got him. We headed to church...came home....ate lunch...the boys took long naps and then Jason took Trey to his very first movie!! They went and watched the new Madagascar movie and Trey loved it! Jason said that he got a little squirmy towards the end, but overall had so much fun. I loved hearing all about it after they came home. Baby brother and I went for a long wagon walk to pass the time by.
We had an awesome weekend celebrating Jason....who in my eyes is the best daddy around. He is so involved, loving, helpful and just plain awesome to our boys. These two little hooligans love their daddy so much. I'm so thankful him. We love you daddy!!!!
Before I go, I want to wish my dad and dad 'n' law Happy Father's Day. We're so fortunate to have two amazing men in our lives....who are also the best grandpas. Thank you for all that you do. We love you so much!!!













Comments
Post a Comment