Oh, Trey...take 100

 It has been a couple of exhausting weeks for this mama. One reason is that Brohdy caught a nasty cold at the beginning of the week has been waking us up in the middle of night hacking. Poor buddy. :( The second reason is Trey's intention of constantly bothering his baby brother. Trey has been picking on his brother ever since he started crawling. He's constantly blocking him from going places and moving toys away. It has been hard on me seeing him act like this towards Brohdy. Trey has always been a sweet little boy with a stinkerish side, but he's never picked on anyone. He's always the kid that kind of hangs back and then follows the big kids around. I've never had to worry about him being mean, so this has really thrown me off guard. I've tried my hardest to be consistent with my discipline and have explained to him over and over and over and over how important it is to lead by example and to have a joyful heart. How important his role is as a big brother, but it just wasn't getting through. Big surprise since he's not even three. :) My consistency of sending his cute tush straight to his room is slowly paying off...I say slowly, because he will be incredibly nice to Brohdy and then an hour later bug the crud out of him. I always thought that it was the baby brother's job to bug the older brother, but I've been proven wrong.

I'm going to keep praying for Trey's heart and for my patience.... He truly still is the sweetest and funniest little boy. He continues to crack us up and we love him so much. I tell myself that this is just a phase. I remember when he would constantly bug Lola and how tired I was from it and then one day he just moved on....wishful thinking....maybe....but it keeps me sane. :)

We're looking forward to some beautiful weather this weekend!!

Helping daddy mow


 Hey blue eyes!



It's baseball time! Go Bosox!


We have been having so much fun during swim lessons!!





They can play nicely together....sometimes.




Here's Trey bothering his brother...and Brohdy overreacting...








We had fun...and are still having a blast together despite his stink eye in this picture.


This little dude has been sneaking Easter candy during my shower. I didn't know until he confessed to it one afternoon...so I moved the candy, but that didn't stop him. Caught him in the act. I always know when he's up to something naughty...he comes up and hugs me (preventing me from walking) and asks me, "What you doing mommy?" Oh, Trey!!

Comments