Stuff, Stuff and Stuff!

This is going to be a kind of long post, so please bear with me!

I am a proud owner of a mini-van. Whoop-whoop! I love how much room that I have now and that I don't even have to touch the doors to open them! Here are some pics of the new ride:




I never would have thought that I'd ever own a mini-van...EVER, but it made sense for my day to day use. It's so spacious inside, is set up for two dvd player systems, the doors open automatically, and it drives so smoothly. I love it. I'm so thankful that I swallowed my pride and went for the van. Like I said before...I'm just too old to care what people think. :)

What else is new in our household? The boys continue to do great at night in the same room...I haven't braved their nap together, but nighttime is going great! Brohdy continues to be a sweet, happy and mellow little man. Trey has continued being sweet for the most part, but as crazy as ever. That kid is so fast. He also feels the need to grab everything off of any surface and put all of his weight on Lola. We've had quite a few time-outs this past week or so for bugging the crud out of our dog. Kid....Lola doesn't like to be bear hugged, sat on, or have a toy tossed at her...SERIOUSLY. He's gotten much better these past few days and we haven't had a time out in two days. VICTORY....for now... :)

He is so dang cute...even when he is being a turd.

Another new adventure in my life is cloth diapering!!! I have discovered these adorable little pants called Gpants that have cloth and disposable inserts. I'm hoping to save almost $60-80 per month by using these things. I just started them, so I will keep you posted on how well they work and if they're worth it. I just figure that I'm home, so why not try to save some cash. :) I sound like a hippy, don't I? I'm not .....I promise! :) I just like to save money! Brohdy looks soo adorable in them too. Check him out!



Last Saturday we were BUSY....like extra busy. We had my nieces third birthday party and then we swung by my mom's friend's pumpkin patch. It was such a beautiful day out, but we were wiped out by the end of it!












This is a picture of my 5 year anniversary gift from the hubs. I've been wanting a cluttered picture wall for some time now, so Jason took it upon himself to get me started it on. I love it and I can't wait to add some more pictures to it!! Thanks babe!

I hope that you're all enjoying your week!!

Comments