We have been moving at a slower pace this week and have been playing outside...going for walks and cooking up as many zucchini dishes as possible. We are popping out giant zucchinis left and right!
I've decided to devote this week of blogging to videos, since my mind is going blank on what to update you all on.
Here are a few videos of Trey singing and one of Brohdy being his cute self and me being the annoying mom that talks in an insanely high pitched voice. I also promise that Trey does wear pants. Most of these videos were taken at the end of day and we call this our, "Airing Out Time." Enjoy!
I've decided to devote this week of blogging to videos, since my mind is going blank on what to update you all on.
Here are a few videos of Trey singing and one of Brohdy being his cute self and me being the annoying mom that talks in an insanely high pitched voice. I also promise that Trey does wear pants. Most of these videos were taken at the end of day and we call this our, "Airing Out Time." Enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment