This boy is a crack up. Yesterday he went to the store with his daddy. An attractive young woman with a rather large bosom passed by my eldest son. He then proceeded to tell his daddy that she had, "boobies." It has begun....
**I should note that he knows about "boobies" because I'm nursing Brohdy... :)

**I should note that he knows about "boobies" because I'm nursing Brohdy... :)
This boy also got to go up to his gramp's job site. I have been looking forward to this since the day that he was born! I still remember riding around with my brother in my dad's skidders and banging my head on the side of it after my dad would tell me repeatedly to hold on. I remember eating lunch at 10 am since we started work at 5 am. I didn't make it out very often since I was a lazy bum and liked to sleep in. I used to beg my dad for a job, but he told me that I wouldn't be able to wake up in time...I think that he just didn't want me out there getting dirty. This is the same man who wouldn't let me get a pick up truck even though I begged and begged, because he didn't want any boys driving it.
I love what my dad does and I am incredibly proud of him. Thanks dad for letting my boy experience this!
He was frozen watching the processor

This picture melts me. I can't wait for Trey and Brohdy to be old enough to spend the day on a logging site.
I love this boy!
Comments
Post a Comment