8 Months

UPDATE* Here is the belly shot. :)


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 33 Weeks Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 11lbs

Maternity Clothes: My old navy jeans, leggings, and Victoria Secret sweats

Best Moment this week: Taking Trey with me to my dr's appointment. He got to hear Brodhy's heartbeat, but it scared him a little bit....I think it was more that he couldn't fully see his mommy since I had to lay down. He was such a good, good boy during my appointment. I walked out feeling this overwhelming feeling of pride and just so blessed!!

Gender: It's A Boy!

Movement: Yep. He's still moving. Some of them make me stop in my tracks!

Food Craving: pretty much the same from last month: water, coffee, fruit, salsa, apple pie always sounds good for some reason and cold roast beef sandwiches. My sugar craving has kicked itself up a notch this past month too...

What I miss: Coffee everyday, cold sandwiches, running, an ice cold beer, and sleeping on my stomach

Sleep: I've been waking up more often to pee and my left hip is beginning to ache, but I could have it a lot worse!

What I am looking forward to: I am craving the newborn sweetness. I just can't wait to have a little baby to snuggle with. I am also looking forward to having a family of four and to still be the queen of the house. :) Boys love their mamas!

Belly Button: A little odd looking.....

Stretch Marks: No new ones, but have a few left over from Trey. Joy!

Symptoms: Heartburn! I also got a little crampy after working in my garden. I tend to forget that I'm pregnant sometimes and forget to rest. It's just so hard to do, but I'm working on it.



***On an end note: I had the greatest pregnancy moment this past weekend. I was working out and midway through I had a sugar craving. I stopped what I was doing and ate a sweet lemon roll that I bought from a nursery the day before. I finished it and then continued my work out. Being pregnant is awesome. HAHA!

Oh and I got my veggie plants and flowers this past weekend! Can't wait to show you pictures of all it when I'm done! The weather just needs to stay nice!

Comments

  1. So exciting! Cole and I are going to try and get our flowers and veggies done soon too! He may even try his hand at building me beds.
    I hope your TOMS get to you before you pop! But I guess you'll have something comfy to wear for after too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment