Our first bit of news is that we welcomed a nephew on March 16th. Bronson Thomas Watkins is adorable and seems so itty bitty. It makes me so excited for our little Brohdy Boy to get here!

Jason has been busy working on some projects around our house. He has already built me two planters for my herbs and annuals, but I now have a planter for my tomato bush. I can't wait until I can start working on my garden and flower beds!
Jason also built a lattice privacy screen for our front porch. Our houses are close together, so it will be nice to be able to walk outside to water my plants without feeling so close to our neighbors. His next project is lattice on the side of our fence to create more privacy. We're hoping that all of these projects will add value to our house when we're ready to move! Jason's a pretty crafty engineer. :)
We are still potty training away during the day. I'm getting more brave with taking places with Trey in his undies. He's still doing great, but we do have our accidents. It's so worth it though! Treyton has been a very busy boy lately. He's very into learning his alphabet and numbers. He's also loving counting. It's so funny...he goes from being studious to a complete hooligan in less than five minutes. Our little guy is such a good boy and a total sweetheart, but he's also such a messy little, wild boy. We've had a few funny things happen with Trey this past week that make it even more clear to us how much of a boy that he is. I figured that I'd share a list of how we know that we're parents to a boy:
1. He only watches a cartoon about tools.
2. He loves watching any type of sport on TV. He's just discovered baseball. :) Go Bosox!
3. He constantly talks about pooping and peeing.
4. He finds it humorous when his pee hits his mommy when he's on the toilet.
5. He purposely toots to make his mommy laugh...yes, I'm still quite immature and laugh at toots.
6. Speaking of toots....as his mommy asks for a hug and kiss as he's getting out of timeout...he toots on her......
Watching the Bosox vs Yankee game

Enjoying a pickle...my pregnancy cravings are rubbing off on him.
Things get a little whacky before bedtime...love this kid.
I can't believe how big he's getting! You guys look like you are really happy. I love seeing what's going on and to see where you are at in your life. It's so great.
ReplyDeleteKeep the love coming!
Thank you Tara!! Kids tend to bring out the cheese in you. :) He is so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to post more about our projects, but it's hard to find the time to do some of them with a toddler. :)