
Trey has changed so much in the past couple of months! Here are some highlights:
-He has a lot of teeth! He's finally getting his last two front bottom teeth and has his molars and eye teeth. I was losing all hope in him getting those two bottom teeth...haha. Jason and I were pretty dang excited when they started popping through.
-He is a total bookworm. We read and read and read and read.....all day long! His favorite book is, "Hop on Pop."
-He's all boy. He loves his "cool" cars, school buses, trucks and tractors.
-He now has a favorite cartoon! He loves Handy Manny! We got him a Handy Manny tool set for Christmas and he loves to grab his tools and watch Handy when he first gets up in the morning and before nap.
-Remember how I said that he never said the word no? Ha! He started saying it two weeks after I wrote that. Haha. He doesn't say it as much as he had been, but I still despise it. :)
-He talks and talks and talks and talks...I love it. His little voice is so sweet that I could listen to him all day long. Some of our favorite phrases are, "Not Nice," "Cool Cars", "Oh, No!" "There it is!" "Psych!" "Thank you" "Please" "Don't Hop on Pop" and of course "I Poop and Pee!" I would type up of all of them, but I don't want to bore you too much! The kid cracks us up. He is sputtering out new words and phrases every day.
-He can count! He counts up to three.
-He knows some of his colors. Yellow is his favorite thus far. We will change that to orange quickly. :)
-He recognizes his letters such as Y and A. I thank his sweet Leap Frog word speller magnet for that!
-He knows his shapes. He will point out Ovals in the most random places such as in the wooden "Home" word on our plant ledge. His favorite shapes are Star, Circle, Octagon and Oval.
-He loves basketball! Our walks consist of him yelling, "cool cars!" and "basketball." We see a lot of basketball hoops on our walks. :)
-He is rocking the potty training. We still have accidents, but he is doing so awesome. He now poops on the potty!! HOOORAH!!! We are so proud of him.
Trey is such a kick. Time keeps on flying by and I tend to get emotional about it. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones? I tell him all of the time that he can't get any older than two.......wouldn't that be nice?

Watching the snow fall...such a cozy day!

Watching daddy take some measurements

Watching Handy Manny in the am...have you noticed the skivvy trend? Haha.

-He has a lot of teeth! He's finally getting his last two front bottom teeth and has his molars and eye teeth. I was losing all hope in him getting those two bottom teeth...haha. Jason and I were pretty dang excited when they started popping through.
-He is a total bookworm. We read and read and read and read.....all day long! His favorite book is, "Hop on Pop."
-He's all boy. He loves his "cool" cars, school buses, trucks and tractors.
-He now has a favorite cartoon! He loves Handy Manny! We got him a Handy Manny tool set for Christmas and he loves to grab his tools and watch Handy when he first gets up in the morning and before nap.
-Remember how I said that he never said the word no? Ha! He started saying it two weeks after I wrote that. Haha. He doesn't say it as much as he had been, but I still despise it. :)
-He talks and talks and talks and talks...I love it. His little voice is so sweet that I could listen to him all day long. Some of our favorite phrases are, "Not Nice," "Cool Cars", "Oh, No!" "There it is!" "Psych!" "Thank you" "Please" "Don't Hop on Pop" and of course "I Poop and Pee!" I would type up of all of them, but I don't want to bore you too much! The kid cracks us up. He is sputtering out new words and phrases every day.
-He can count! He counts up to three.
-He knows some of his colors. Yellow is his favorite thus far. We will change that to orange quickly. :)
-He recognizes his letters such as Y and A. I thank his sweet Leap Frog word speller magnet for that!
-He knows his shapes. He will point out Ovals in the most random places such as in the wooden "Home" word on our plant ledge. His favorite shapes are Star, Circle, Octagon and Oval.
-He loves basketball! Our walks consist of him yelling, "cool cars!" and "basketball." We see a lot of basketball hoops on our walks. :)
-He is rocking the potty training. We still have accidents, but he is doing so awesome. He now poops on the potty!! HOOORAH!!! We are so proud of him.
Trey is such a kick. Time keeps on flying by and I tend to get emotional about it. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones? I tell him all of the time that he can't get any older than two.......wouldn't that be nice?
At Jason's bday dinner...oh Happy Birthday Husband! :)

Watching the snow fall...such a cozy day!

Watching daddy take some measurements

Watching Handy Manny in the am...have you noticed the skivvy trend? Haha.

Comments
Post a Comment