Thankful!

I keep seeing numerous posts on what people are thankful for each day, so I've figured that it was time to do mine!

-I'm beyond thankful that I have Jesus in my heart. He is faithful, gracious and just plain amazing. He has blessed me beyond what I deserve!

-I'm thankful for my beautiful little hooligan. He's my best little buddy and makes me smile every day. He has brought more happiness in my life that I could ever possibly imagine. Being a mom is my greatest joy.

-I'm thankful for our second little bundle on the way. We feel beyond blessed that we're able to bring another life into this world.

-I'm thankful for my amazing husband. He has been picking up the slack left and right around this house since I've become pregnant. He runs errands, does dishes, and does whatever I need him to do. He has been beyond patient with my sickness, moodiness and tiredness. I can't wait to feel like myself again, but am beyond grateful that I've had him to lean on. Thank you babe.

-I'm thankful for my wonderful family. I have an amazing set of parents whom I consider my best friends. I'm also blessed with a wonderful set of in-laws whom I love dearly.

-I'm thankful that my husband has a job and we have a roof over our heads. I'm thankful that I'm able to stay home and witness my son grow.

I could keep going on about my abundance of blessings. They may seem very simple, but I know that I'm not the only one that these blessing are everything to!

I hope that everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. I'll post pictures of our holiday. I'm praying that my appetite is settled for the day. :)

PS...Trey is finally getting some more teeth. I'm also thankful for that. Ha! :)

Comments