So funny! Elizabeth is doing the exact same thing and it cracks me up! I wish I knew what she was saying! It stinks we can't have play dates cause I'm sure Libby and Trey would have a lot to talk about! :)
Don't you love this age? I love to make up stories from whatever Trey is mumbling. The most fun is when he first wakes up and is gabbering away. We have made up some pretty cool dreams. :)
So funny! Elizabeth is doing the exact same thing and it cracks me up! I wish I knew what she was saying!
ReplyDeleteIt stinks we can't have play dates cause I'm sure Libby and Trey would have a lot to talk about! :)
Don't you love this age? I love to make up stories from whatever Trey is mumbling. The most fun is when he first wakes up and is gabbering away. We have made up some pretty cool dreams. :)
ReplyDelete