Blessing #2

Ok, so I mentioned that the Enright family hadn't been feeling well this past month, which was why I hadn't been posting as much. This is true...Trey had a reaction to a vaccine and well, I've been growing a baby. :) Our second blessing is due June 1st, though I'm measuring about a week ahead. This baby is looking large and in charge...flipping all over the place and growing like a weed! Haha. I told my doctor that it's been sucking the life out of me. No joke. I've been exhausted and sick, two things that I didn't really experience with Trey. I've lost weight and haven't been able to eat too much, but I'm having more good days then bad lately and I'm feeling incredibly blessed! I am so excited for Treyton to become a big brother. I'm a little nervous about having two kiddos since Trey is my whole world right now, but I know that God only blesses us with what we can handle. We will know what we are having after Christmas!

Here are some pics of our new blessing!

This is the day that I found out. His shirt says that I'm the Big Brother, but he wouldn't let go of his beloved travel mug. He's pretty excited...for now. :)

Here is the babe at 9 weeks and 1 dayHere's the babe 11 days later measuring at 11 weeks and 3 days...growing like a weed There's the babes precious little arm



God is so GREAT!!

Comments

  1. Congrats!! You'll do great with 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I read your postings backwards and totally missed this announcement! YAAAAAAY!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear and see more about baby 2.

    And Cole and I need to come visit! We'll be around for Civil War weekend....will you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marie! :) It was nice to see you the other night. Your kids are adorable!!

    Thanks Tara!!! :) We won't know what we are having until after Christmas. I have an auction at 6 that night, but it only lasts a few hours...will you be around that Sunday??? MISS YA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment