Nicole an Adam's wedding is quickly approaching us! They will be tying the knot on July 9th and I couldn't be more excited for them. We had Nicole's bridal shower on the 12th and a group of us girls flew down to Vegas last weekend to celebrate her bach party! Both were so much fun! Nicole has been such a great friend to so many people and it's been amazing to see her finally have the attention turned on her! She got some great gifts at her shower. My most favorite gift was the quilt that her soon to be sister and one of our best friends made her. Jessica is uber talented when it comes to sewing! Check it out:





Adam's Rooster Rug....

Jessica and I co-hosted the shower and Jess made some fantastic centerpieces. I can't believe that I forgot to take a pic of them! Her mom also made some delicious food. We had quiche and salmon salad and Gnocchi for dessert. Her mom is an amazing cook! All in all the day was fantastic. It was so much fun to do something for Nic, because she has done so much for me...more than I can even start to explain. She's an amazing friend. :)
Then a large group of us ladies headed down to Vegas for her bach party! I hate to fly, so I was super nervous, but luckily my fantastic friend Stacey booked our seats by each other and she coached me the whole way. Thank you Stacey! You're the best! Stacey did so much research for this trip. I swear that she should plan events. She had so much fun stuff figured out for us. She's awesome! When we got down there Nic's friend Katie had a limo waiting for us to take us to our Casino. Nicole was super excited! She had just said that she wished that someone had her name on a card to pick her up in a limo and then poof...here he was:

Our friend Angela drove down from LA early and decorated the room. She did such an amazing job and made the room pretty festive...I'll spare you the pictures. ;) The group of girls that went were so much fun! I was pretty ready to get home to my bubs though. That was the first weekend away from him and I missed him like crazy! Jason was also down there for his best friend Jordan from college's bach party. He will be marrying miss Molly (who is also from Sweet Home...go Sweet Home girls) on August 7th. What a fun weekend. Stacey and I were talking about how Nicole is probably one of the most amazing friends that we could ask for. Everyone I know that comes into contact with her just instantly loves the girl. She's selfless and one of those rare gems that has a heart of gold. I cherish her friendship and I am so honored that I get to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. I have a feeling that I'll be shedding a few tears on that day.... :)




Comments
Post a Comment