We have officially kicked off our crazy busy summer! Ashley had her bridal shower yesterday, which was a lot of fun. I wasn't able to take any pictures, because Trey-Man was so busy. There were so many cute baby girls there running around and of course...Trey was the only boy. We had to leave mid way to get Trey home for a nap, but it was a blast, while we were there!
Jason had a man night on Friday with Rich and Zack. Trey and I went to Sweet Home and stayed with my folks, which was fun. Trey has gotten over his stranger anxiety and now he stalks my parents...it's pretty cute. :) I'm pretty sure that the guys played video games all night and had just woke up when Trey and I got home at 10:30 in the morning. Trey and I got to hang out with them a little bit on Saturday before they went and played disc golf. Trey loved finally being able to hang out with guys. Poor kid is surrounded by women all of the the time!
Jason had a surprise waiting for us when we got there on Saturday. We now are proud owners of a Deuter hiking pack! We went for a stroll yesterday and tested it out. Trey loved it! We can't wait to go on numerous hiking trips this summer...when we have a free moment. Our summer is jam packed with weddings, parties, camping trips, concerts and birthdays! We begin our next adventure this weekend by going camping. We can't wait to test out our new huge Columbia tent and hiker! I then have Ashley's bach party in Bend, which should be a blast. The next weekend is Nic's shower that I'm co-hosting. Then Jason and I are both going down to Vegas for Nic's bach party and Jordan's bach party. Crazy how they are the same weekend! Then we have some family stuff the next weekend and Nic's second bach party...haha. The next weekend after that is Trey-Man's first birthday!! We can't wait for his Pirate birthday party. He will actually be having two parties since my parent's are leaving for Arizona on the 26th and won't be back until after his birthday weekend...whew! Nic and Adam's wedding is the next weekend...followed by Sportsman's Holiday. Chad and Ashley will be getting married the weekend after that. The Enright family is going on a week long camping trip starting in Coos Bay and then in Northern Cali. Should be a blast! The Jamboree is the weekend after we get back and then we will end with Jordan and Molly's wedding! I'm hoping that we will get in some camping trips in August as well. Did I get everything??? Whew!! I love summers!!
Jason had a man night on Friday with Rich and Zack. Trey and I went to Sweet Home and stayed with my folks, which was fun. Trey has gotten over his stranger anxiety and now he stalks my parents...it's pretty cute. :) I'm pretty sure that the guys played video games all night and had just woke up when Trey and I got home at 10:30 in the morning. Trey and I got to hang out with them a little bit on Saturday before they went and played disc golf. Trey loved finally being able to hang out with guys. Poor kid is surrounded by women all of the the time!
Jason had a surprise waiting for us when we got there on Saturday. We now are proud owners of a Deuter hiking pack! We went for a stroll yesterday and tested it out. Trey loved it! We can't wait to go on numerous hiking trips this summer...when we have a free moment. Our summer is jam packed with weddings, parties, camping trips, concerts and birthdays! We begin our next adventure this weekend by going camping. We can't wait to test out our new huge Columbia tent and hiker! I then have Ashley's bach party in Bend, which should be a blast. The next weekend is Nic's shower that I'm co-hosting. Then Jason and I are both going down to Vegas for Nic's bach party and Jordan's bach party. Crazy how they are the same weekend! Then we have some family stuff the next weekend and Nic's second bach party...haha. The next weekend after that is Trey-Man's first birthday!! We can't wait for his Pirate birthday party. He will actually be having two parties since my parent's are leaving for Arizona on the 26th and won't be back until after his birthday weekend...whew! Nic and Adam's wedding is the next weekend...followed by Sportsman's Holiday. Chad and Ashley will be getting married the weekend after that. The Enright family is going on a week long camping trip starting in Coos Bay and then in Northern Cali. Should be a blast! The Jamboree is the weekend after we get back and then we will end with Jordan and Molly's wedding! I'm hoping that we will get in some camping trips in August as well. Did I get everything??? Whew!! I love summers!!
On a Trey note: The little booger now has four teeth. He can now run at times. He's super busy...I'm pretty sure that he never sits down for more than a minute at a time! He loves being outside. Trey and I had been spending most of our days outside when the weather was nice. He helped me plant my flowers and garden...what a nice boy he is throwing dirt around. :) We already have some stuff sprouting in the garden! I'm so excited!
Well, that's it for now. I'm sure that I'll more exciting things to blog about now that summer is starting! Have a great week!
Bam Bam

You can see his two bottom teeth if you look closely











Comments
Post a Comment