Treyton turns ten months tomorrow! Insane! It's funny, Trey started full on walking that afternoon after I posted the video of him taking steps! He's still pretty clumsy, but man is it cute! He's so giddy that he can walk now! He's always looking for new things to walk to. He also loves to reach up and grab stuff off of our table. He even attempts our tall counter, but thankfully he can't reach it.....yet. He's still the biggest goober. He cracks up at himself and snorts all of the time. He loves, loves, loves to be outside. He even whines when I bring him in. He now knows when I'm getting his meals ready and knows that he's supposed to get four fruit puffs and his sip-sip at the end of each meal. He whines until he gets them. He's learning that he's not supposed to go near the entertainment center. It's nice...all I have to say is Walk Away and most of the time he does. He still tests his limits though, but he's slowly learning when mom means business. :) He still has some stranger anxiety, but give him ten minutes and he will be booty dropping for you.
One of his other favorite past times is wrestling. Don't even think about laying on the floor to read him a book, because he will attack you. I look like quite the wreck by the end of the day. :)
He's turning into such a little man! We just love him to pieces!
Here's a better video of Trey walking...it was near his bedtime, so he was pretty clumsy. I'll try to get a better one soon!
One of his other favorite past times is wrestling. Don't even think about laying on the floor to read him a book, because he will attack you. I look like quite the wreck by the end of the day. :)
He's turning into such a little man! We just love him to pieces!
Here's a better video of Trey walking...it was near his bedtime, so he was pretty clumsy. I'll try to get a better one soon!
Comments
Post a Comment