Treyton has been very busy these past few weeks attempting to walk...he's taken a few clumsy steps between us and can now stand on his own for brief periods....his new favorite thing is to navigate his walker! What a busy and big boy!
We also moved Jason's office and made the front den Trey's new play room. I painted it last weekend and I love having the extra space for Trey to run wild.
I want to take a moment to ask everyone to please keep the Melcher family in your prayers! They lost their Robbie over a week ago and are still hurting from his loss. They're such a strong and Faithful family, but it still hurts to know that their hearts are broken.
We've had a busy couple of weekends. Jason's parents are in town and they stayed with us last weekend, which was a ton of fun! The weekend included warm weather, wine, walks, and New Moon! :) Trey loved having a bigger audience, while he hammed it up. Of course we also had sushi last week with Sue and Grandma...yummo! Trey learned that he loved rice during that dinner. I'll post some pics later from the weekend.
We also moved Jason's office and made the front den Trey's new play room. I painted it last weekend and I love having the extra space for Trey to run wild.
I want to take a moment to ask everyone to please keep the Melcher family in your prayers! They lost their Robbie over a week ago and are still hurting from his loss. They're such a strong and Faithful family, but it still hurts to know that their hearts are broken.
Comments
Post a Comment