
We had a great Valentines Day! Jason and I were able to sneak off for a couple of hours to go and eat Sushi in Corvallis. We love going back to our old stomping grounds....I think that I secretly would like to move back there someday. There's so much for kiddo's to do there.
Treyton was more than happy to spend a couple of hours with his grams and gramps! Treyton got a cute new outfit and a couple of new toys from grams and gramps for his first Valentines Day. I can't wait until next year for when we can really celebrate with him. Treyton and I were able to go on a fun shopping trip with Jess and Kaylie yesterday. We took the kids to Red Robin's for lunch and they had a blast. Kaylie is so sweet and quiet compared to my loud and rowdy child. Treyton likes to let everyone know how much fun he's having by yelling...We got the kids some new sand toys for the spring and summer since we plan on going on a lot of outdoor trips! It's nice having a good friend that also stays home. Kaylie is just too sweet to Treyton!
Jess and I get to go with Nic to pick out her wedding dress this weekend up in Portland! I'm so excited. She's narrowed it down to three. I know that it's going to be so hard to help her pick just one, because she's so gorgeous and will look amazing in all of them. I can't believe that there is only five more months until she gets married!
On a Trey note....he has started walking all by himself with his walker. He runs into a lot of things, but man he can cruise while he's pushing it! It's so fun to watch and I just know that he will be walking before we know it. Love that little wildman!
On a Trey note....he has started walking all by himself with his walker. He runs into a lot of things, but man he can cruise while he's pushing it! It's so fun to watch and I just know that he will be walking before we know it. Love that little wildman!
Wrestling with da-da
Picking out dinner
Doing his favorite farting noise
Super stoked to go shopping with Kaylie girl
This is what his hair looks like after he rubs food in it...amazing.
Comments
Post a Comment