
Treyton turned 3 months old this past Saturday. Where has the time gone? It seemed like the first few weeks of his life went by sooo slow and now each day passses in the blink of an eye!! Treyton continues to chat up a storm. His favorite is still the gurgling!! He knows that I love it, so he does it all of the time! I'm waiting for his first laugh!! I try to make him laugh every day with my dorkiness and I get lots of eeesss, smiles and oooohsss, but no giggle yet. They say it happens when you least expect it and I just can't wait!! His new thing is what we call, "egg rolling" See the below picture for an explanation. It's pretty stinking funny! He can sit up now when propped and digs watching me get my breakfast ready from his bumbo. We're still exercising each morning and just ordered a weather shield for the jogger. I don't mind the rain, but I'm pretty sure Trey might not appreciate it. He continues to be a great sleeper! He's gone this past week sleeping 7-7 only having one day where he woke up at 5 and then went right back to sleep. It's amazing how your life changes when you have a baby and then it changes again when they start sleeping 12 hours!! I still don't want to get too excited until it continues for a few weeks...haha...Trey also digs his naps! He takes one long nap of two hours during the day and then two one hour naps. I think I wear him out during the day with my coolness....haha. We seriously play and talk all day until I'm out of breath. It's the greatest job ever! 

Napping on Saturday Morning with Dad!




Trey's up to about 13 and 1/2 lbs. My mom says that he's built how my brother and I were....long and lean! He's been slowing starting to get into his toys. He likes to grab everything and put them into his mouth. He's also discovered grabbing my mouth and nose makes me laugh....he's a kick! He just gets cuter and more fun every day.
Trey and I are going to to a baby and me class with our friend's Amanda and Addison. We met them during Lamaze class. Addison is one month older than Trey and is so cute! The class seems like it's going to be a lot of fun.
Our next adventure is a family road trip down to California to visit Jarod, Troy and Ang. We're leaving at Trey's bedtime and driving through the night. He normally sleeps pretty good in his car seat, so I'm hoping that he makes it through the night!! This will be the first time that Uncle Jarod will get to meet his nephew! We're so excited!
Here are some new pics of the little guy!
I don't know how to rotate the pics....big smile!
Look....I'm egg rollin'!!!

Look....I'm egg rollin'!!!

Napping on Saturday Morning with Dad!



Comments
Post a Comment