Our little man has been blessing us with 10+ hours of sleep for the past week. He has woken up two nights, but has fallen back asleep without a feeding!! He goes to bed at 7 and has been waking up anywhere from 5:30 to 6:30. I'm hoping that this trend sticks. :) He's supposed to be having a growth spurt here in a week or two, so I'm sure that will mess up his schedule a bit...let the all day feedings begin!




Treyton is getting really good at belly time. He still only enjoys it for about five minutes at a time, but his neck is getting really strong! He's started to lift one half of his body as if he's trying to flip over! It's amazing how he changes day by day! His gibberish is just getting cuter too. He oohs and ahhs and makes the CUTEST gurgling sound before he smiles. We do it back and forth at each other. It's my favorite thing ever! He also gets excited when Jason gets home from work. It's so adorable! Jason and I both read to him daily as well. We're really getting into Jason's old Muppet Baby books. I forgot how much I loved them. I'm hoping to get him into the Bearstein Bears one day as well.
I've started to run again!! How I've missed it!! You don't realize how out of shape you are until you wake up the next day with sore thighs after only running about ten minutes...haha. It's going to take me a while to get back into my 3plus mile shape. Trey seems to enjoy the new fast pace of his jogging stroller. :)
We're taking Treyton to his first tailgate this Saturday. It should be fun and we can't wait to start Treyton early as a Beaver Believer! :)
Here are some new pics of Treyton. We just love his cuteness! :)




Comments
Post a Comment