Better late than never, right? Our Christmas break didn't go as
planned...everyone was sick at one point...Ruthie threw up Christmas Eve
night....it wasn't our best showing, but we still had a great time
celebrating our king!
See that dollhouse??? That was my favorite toy ever growing up...my mom cleaned it up and we got Ruthie some new furniture for it. I am having just a tad bit of fun playing with it. :) Thanks mom!! The boys got rc cars and they have been having a blast cruising them around our house.
I should have known that Rue was getting when she wouldn't take a picture...she was such a trooper though and was all better by the next morning.
It was so nice to be in our own home this holiday season. We were even able to host my extended family, which was awesome...I just love my family!!
Being in this house makes me so grateful. I just love where we are...even though our kitchen is in shambles with all of the painting...we are still missing trim...our backyard isn't done...it still feels like home. My heart is is grateful...though some days I feel like I want to curl up in a ball and drink coffee all day (I've done that...) with all of the work that needs to be done. I love our home and I loved our first Christmas here. I didn't take any pictures, but we did our Ann Voskamp advent, and our Dayspring one...it was so awesome being able to talk about the birth of Jesus each and every day and His promise to us! I hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas!
We had snow on Christmas Eve!!
A house down the road had such a fun display!
See that dollhouse??? That was my favorite toy ever growing up...my mom cleaned it up and we got Ruthie some new furniture for it. I am having just a tad bit of fun playing with it. :) Thanks mom!! The boys got rc cars and they have been having a blast cruising them around our house.
I should have known that Rue was getting when she wouldn't take a picture...she was such a trooper though and was all better by the next morning.
It was so nice to be in our own home this holiday season. We were even able to host my extended family, which was awesome...I just love my family!!
Being in this house makes me so grateful. I just love where we are...even though our kitchen is in shambles with all of the painting...we are still missing trim...our backyard isn't done...it still feels like home. My heart is is grateful...though some days I feel like I want to curl up in a ball and drink coffee all day (I've done that...) with all of the work that needs to be done. I love our home and I loved our first Christmas here. I didn't take any pictures, but we did our Ann Voskamp advent, and our Dayspring one...it was so awesome being able to talk about the birth of Jesus each and every day and His promise to us! I hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas!


Comments
Post a Comment