Why must summer go by so fast? It's my favorite season and it likes to fly by...every single year. I'm not ready for fall. I'm not ready for Trey to be at school every single day. I'm not ready for Brohdy to start school. I'm just not ready.
Don't get me wrong. These kids can drive me absolutely bonkers some days. Some days all I want is just an hour of uninterrupted time. I want all three kids to nap at the same time, so that I can finish ripping the beautiful wall paper off of my kitchen walls and have time to work out, because well, it's summer...and I don't like getting out of bed before 7 am when there's no school rush. That's another thing. I wish that my boys would sleep until 7. It's summer, remember?
BUT, most days are good. We have a lot of fun. We have park dates with friends, we run around and play soccer in our new HUGE yards. Jason makes cardboard boxes into slip n slides, we go to the Jamboree, we set up tents in the back yard and eat hotdogs and smores. We also go camping. We have swim lessons and we =get to see our grammies whenever we want to! My absolute favorite is the dirt between their toes and the smell of sunscreen and just being able to do whatever and whenever we want to.
Oh, sweet summer. Stop flying by. We heart you!
Don't get me wrong. These kids can drive me absolutely bonkers some days. Some days all I want is just an hour of uninterrupted time. I want all three kids to nap at the same time, so that I can finish ripping the beautiful wall paper off of my kitchen walls and have time to work out, because well, it's summer...and I don't like getting out of bed before 7 am when there's no school rush. That's another thing. I wish that my boys would sleep until 7. It's summer, remember?
BUT, most days are good. We have a lot of fun. We have park dates with friends, we run around and play soccer in our new HUGE yards. Jason makes cardboard boxes into slip n slides, we go to the Jamboree, we set up tents in the back yard and eat hotdogs and smores. We also go camping. We have swim lessons and we =get to see our grammies whenever we want to! My absolute favorite is the dirt between their toes and the smell of sunscreen and just being able to do whatever and whenever we want to.
Oh, sweet summer. Stop flying by. We heart you!
I will have some before and after pictures of our house soon. We are still working on things...still unpacking and are also planning some excavation to the back of our house...we are getting there...slowly.. Next up on the agenda is potty training Ruthie! Wish me luck...I'm praying and hoping that she's more willing than Brohdy was...
I'll leave you with this!
































Comments
Post a Comment