My biggest baby boy graduated from Pre-K last night (for real this year!) We are so proud of this kid. He is bright, kind, goofy, and just awesome. My mommy heart hurts a bit knowing that I will have to go five days without him next year, but I'm also so excited for him!
It has been such a blessing to have his teacher these past two years. She is such gift and we just love her. I'm so thankful that we made the decision to have Trey do two years. He has grown so much and we couldn't be more proud!
We love you buddy!!!
It has been such a blessing to have his teacher these past two years. She is such gift and we just love her. I'm so thankful that we made the decision to have Trey do two years. He has grown so much and we couldn't be more proud!
We love you buddy!!!






Comments
Post a Comment