FOUR!!

Brohdy turned four on the 28th! It still blows my mind every time that one of my babies turns another year older. All I can see is my chubby baby Brohdy.




So, Brohdster...you are four!!!! You were so excited to have a birthday this year. You were able to take cupcakes to your speech class and that made your day. We also had doughnuts for breakfast and pizza for dinner. We also had a party for you yesterday, but more on that later.

For now lets talk about how much that you have grown this past year. You are becoming more social and you know have a voice! You have become more brave and independent and we are just so proud of you!

You love playing with cars just like your brother did at this age. You make car lines and car parties. You also love to push them around.

You love playing outside and playing soccer. You can't wait to be on your own soccer team this year.

You love your brother so much. You depend a lot on him and miss him when he's not around. You guys are best friends.

You also tell me that your my baby and I love that. Your daddy thinks that I baby you and he's right. :) There has always been something so sweet and special about you. You know how to melt me and you are quite the snuggler. You tell me that you love me and I could melt into a puddle every time that I hear you say that.

Have I mentioned that you are smart and super funny? Not to mention super, duper adorable?

I hope that you know how much that we love you and how special that we think that you are. You make our life better sweet boy. You make me better.

Here's to another year older, sweet boy! We love you!!!

Comments