Easter

We had an awesome time celebrating Easter this year. It is by far one of my favorite holidays. The anticipation of celebrating the resurrection of our King and discussing his amazing sacrifice with the kids is just awesome. We made our Easter garden again this year. Ruthie tried to destroy our flowers a few times, but it is still going strong outside. I love having that visual remembrance each day. My heart breaks a little every year when I think about the pain and ridicule that Jesus endured for sinners like me, but my heart is also filled with joy and thankfulness. We can yell in triumph that Jesus rose again, so that we could live. He is risen!!!

Here are some pictures from our Easter!


We had an easter egg at Trey's school. We also made mini Easter gardens and ate way too much sugar.








 I don't think that we have one picture where everyone is smiling...















Comments